BECOME A MEMBER
BECOME A THRIVE MEMBER TODAY
Frequently Asked Legal Questions
Code of Conduct
All dispensary members are required to sign a “Good Neighbor Agreement” before purchasing medicine. If a member is found in violation of the rules of the “Good Neighbor Agreement,” their membership may be revoked.
WHAT YOU NEED
Government Issued Photo ID
Active Illinois Patient Identification Card
QUALIFYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Arnold-Chiari malformation
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy
- Crohn’s disease
- CRPS (complex regional pain syndrome Type II)
- Fibrous Dysplasia
- Hepatitis C
- Interstitial cystitis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Nail-patella syndrome
- Parkinson’s disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Residual limb pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Seizures (including those characteristic of Epilepsy)
- Severe fibromyalgia
- Sjogren’s syndrome
- Spinal cord disease (including but not limited to arachnoiditis)
- Spinal cord injury is damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity
- Spinocerebellar ataxia
- Tarlov cysts
- Terminal Illness
- Tourette syndrome
- Traumatic brain injury
- Cachexia/wasting syndrome
1. Download to print the Patient application.
2. Read through the application and complete.
3. Have a physician complete and mail the Physician Certification Form provided : (MUST BE GIVEN TO PATIENT).
4. Follow the application submission process (noted in the application) and then await the results. Results (approval/denial) should occur within 90 days of IDPH receiving application.
5. Renew your card before it expires. A letter should be received from IDPH stating the renewal process. If you have not received a letter within 60 days of your current cards expiration date, please use the link below.
GENERAL THRIVE DISPENSARY RULES
- No purchasing of medicine for non-members and/or reselling of purchased medicine. Any member found reselling medicine will have their membership to our center revoked.
- No smoking or ingesting of medicine inside the facility or on the grounds outside of the facility.
- No Returns or exchange of products is allowed.
- Money and medicine should be kept out of sight.
- Weapons of any kind are not allowed in the facility.
- Cell phone use is not allowed in the building.
- No littering or loitering on the premises.
- Raised voices, arguing, yelling or any type of excessive noise is not allowed.
- Camera use is not allowed in the building or on the premises.
- Minors under the age of 18 are not allowed in the building (except as permitted by statelaw).
- Only Service and/or Therapy pets are allowed in the building.