BECOME A MEMBER
BECOME A THRIVE MEMBER TODAY
Frequently Asked Legal Questions
Code of Conduct
All dispensary members are required to sign a “Good Neighbor Agreement” before purchasing medicine. If a member is found in violation of the rules of the “Good Neighbor Agreement,” their membership may be revoked.
WHAT YOU NEED
Government Issued Photo ID
Active Illinois Patient Identification Card
GENERAL THRIVE DISPENSARY RULES
- No purchasing of medicine for non-members and/or reselling of purchased medicine. Any member found reselling medicine will have their membership to our center revoked.
- No smoking or ingesting of medicine inside the facility or on the grounds outside of the facility.
- No Returns or exchange of products is allowed.
- Money and medicine should be kept out of sight.
- Weapons of any kind are not allowed in the facility.
- Cell phone use is not allowed in the building.
- No littering or loitering on the premises.
- Raised voices, arguing, yelling or any type of excessive noise is not allowed.
- Camera use is not allowed in the building or on the premises.
- Minors under the age of 18 are not allowed in the building (except as permitted by statelaw).
- Only Service and/or Therapy pets are allowed in the building.